Sunday, April 5, 2009

Katie's First Haircut

So, Katie will turn two May 9th and she's never had a haircut. Her hair was long, but really uneven and always in her eyes so we decided it was time she got a haircut. Unfortunately I forgot my camera and did not have my phone to take picutres. The salon was supposed to take a picture but they ran out of Polaroid film. She was really cute sitting in a firetruck watching Scooby Doo while the lady cut her hair. I was excited to get home to take her picture with her hair fixed cute but she fell asleep and had to have a nap. Here are some pics of her before and after.

2 comments:

gramak said...

What a sweety. I'm trying to get these pictures printed so I have some brag pictures

Marcie said...

I'll email you the pictures of Katie.

About Me

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
.

Followers