Charles says some pretty cute things. I'm trying to remember them so I'm going to write them.
One day he was coloring with scented markers. He opened the lemon scented one and started drawing. Soon he was rubbing his eyes. "Oh, man my eyes are sweating because of this marker". When I cut onions and my eyes start to water, I think of them as sweating and so does he.
"Mom, are witches real?"
No, they are not
"Yeah, they're just moms fooling around, right?"
That's right honey
We take Eric to school in the morning and Charles likes to roll the window down to yell goodbye to him.
"Dude, I just downloaded my window to talk to Eric."
He says these things so matter of factly, no humor intended. I love it.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Marcie
- Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
- .
No comments:
Post a Comment