Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Traditions

For the last few years I have fallen off the family Easter traditions wagon. When I was a kid we always, always dyed eggs and my mom made this cute bunny cake. I think I've made the cake once or twice since my kids were born and we've only dyed eggs once. Dean's mom made Easter story cookies with Joe and Rusty when they were little. This year I thought it was time to get back on the wagon and do the things I did when I was a kid and to incorporate the Easter story cookies. I found the recipe online and it included scriptures to go along. We've already made the cake (and eaten all but one ear too) and we are going to make the cookies on Friday and dye eggs on Saturday. Here's the website with the recipe and instructions. http://www.allhomemadecookies.com/recipes/drop/easterstorycookies.htm





No comments:

About Me

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
.

Followers