I don't know if any of you are superstitious or not but I am not. It's probably a good thing too because I am scheduled to have the baby tomorrow, Friday, August 13th. As you can see on the baby tracker to your right I technically have seven more days to go. I went to the doctor today and nothing has changed since last weeks appointment except that the swelling in my legs and feet has gotten a lot worse, by belly is still growing and I can't quite get comfortable. This pregnancy has been easy (just like my other three, thank goodness) but I am ready to meet our new, tiny baby.
There is lots to be done in the next twelve hours. Eric still needs new school shoes and clothes, I need to buy two more notebooks, the house isn't quite as clean as I would like and there aren't a lot of groceries in the house. However, the nursery is ready and I'm not too far behind on laundry. We'll get things taken care of and be just fine.
I can't wait to see what we have hiding in this belly of mine!!
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Marcie
- Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
- .
No comments:
Post a Comment