Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cute Quote

We went up to Cripple Creek this weekend (I'll post more about it later when I can get the pictures off of Dean's phone) and stayed in a hotel.  They didn't have one room with two beds so they gave us two rooms.  The kids slept in one and we had the other.   FYI: I stayed with them until I knew they were fast asleep.  I told Eric to call our room if Katie woke up or if they needed anything.  However, I didn't know you had to dial a 2 before the room number in order for the call to go through.  The next morning Eric  knocked on our door to tell Dean they were awake.  He said, "I tired to call but there was no send button".  This is the product of a child raised without a land line.   

No comments:

About Me

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
.

Followers