Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas

We had a great Christmas this year.  On Christmas Eve I made cinnamon rolls and sugar cookies.  I shouldn't say that I made them because I had three very helpful helpers.  The cookies for Santa turned out beautifully.  There were some with more sprinkles and icing than cookie but that's ok, Santa liked them just the same.  That evening we watched The Nativity and Mr. Kruger's Christmas then took a cinnamon roll over to our neighbor who doesn't get out much anymore.  The kids had been dying to open just one present all day so we let them open one from thier great grandparents.  They were thrilled with their gifts.  Shortly after it was off to bed.  They actually went quite easily. 

Christmas morning was exciting, although Katie couldn't have cared less about her presents.  All she wanted were the candy canes and M&Ms in her stocking.  The boys were busy dividng presents up between themselves not realizing they each had a separate "pile".  Later we went to Pueblo to have Christmas dinner with Dean's family and open some more presents. 

Saturday we drove down to the Valley to see my family.  We had a good dinner and opened a few more presents then played Family Feud on the Wii.  Dean, Katie and I left Sunday morning but the boys stayed for the week.  I'm starting to miss them.  I hope they're doing ok and Aaron and Tami too. 

No comments:

About Me

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
.

Followers