I really wanted to do silhouettes of my kids this year for Halloween. I saw a spread in some magazine about hanging silhouettes as part of the Halloween decorations and loved the idea. I remember having them done in elementary school. The teacher set up the overhead projector and we sat in a chair as still as we could while they traced our shadow. I loved it and still do. Saturday was such a cold, ugly day I decided to do it. I did not have any of the proper supplies needed however. I had Eric hold a flashlight while I traced Charles' silhouette and I awkwardly held the flashlight while I traced Eric. I didn't have black paper either so I grabbed my black permanent marker and colored in their silhouettes. They turned out awesome. Just don't look too closely because you can see the marker streaks a little bit. I would really love to have one of Katie but Charles had a hard enough time being still so I know it's out of the question for Katie.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Marcie
- Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
- .
No comments:
Post a Comment