Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What time is it anyway?

This morning Eric and Charles were up pretty early. Charles snuck into our bedroom and asked if he and Eric could play Lego Star Wars. I thought it was 6:00 so I said yes. A few minutes later Charles snuck back into our bedroom needing new batteries for the controller. When I got up to put them in it was a few minutes after 5:00. What? My sleep filled eyes misread the alarm clock the first time. When I asked Eric why they were up at 5:00 he denied it explaining that it wasn't 5:00 when they got out of bed. He couldn't sleep. So at 4:00 he went to another bed to snuggle. Then Charles woke up and joined him. He further explained that it was 4:48, not 5:00 when he and Charles got up this morning.

No comments:

About Me

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
.

Followers