Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Vacation Is Officially Over
The boys are back in school now. No more lazy days staying home and doing whatever we want to do. When I woke the boys up this morning Eric said, "Why do we have to get up when it's still dark?", then he stomped out of the room. Charles peeked through one eye out the window and asked, "Why are you waking me up in the night?". They weren't the only ones who did not want to get up this morning. For the past three weeks I have enjoyed not getting up to an alarm clock. But what's worse an alarm clock or a crying baby? Anyway, we are getting back to our routines. I haven't worked out for the past three weeks so this morning my forty minutes on the elliptical seemed like an hour. I've been working out four times a week since school started in August. I didn't think I was getting in shape but today proved otherwise. I was in better shape than I thought. I am glad to be back in a routine again, I just wish that it could start an hour later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Marcie
- Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
- .
No comments:
Post a Comment