Tuesday, January 20, 2009

WARNING: Never leave child unattended

What's red, white and blue all over? Katie. While I was taking my shower this morning Katie found a blue marker and pulled the tip off. Her hands, face, clothes, the kitchen table and a few chairs were all a lovely shade of blue. I found her just as it was time to pick up Charles from preschool. I washed her up as best I could but she still has blue hands. These pictures don't really do justice to the the amount of blue on her hands. I should know by now that when she wears this outfit she always gets messy. Every single time she has worn this shirt she has gotten into something she shouldn't have. Thank heaven for stain remover.








2 comments:

Melisa said...

You have adorable kids! And it looks like they keep you busy. I am glad you found my blog, now I can peek at yours and see what's happening in your life!

gramak said...

Remember when Eric colored Charles. So creativity must run in the family.

About Me

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
.

Followers