I'm still playing catch up on what's happened so far this year. By the way, I can't believe it's already more than half over!! Yikes.
Eric and Charles both had great track days this year. I sure wish I had posted this when it happened because now I can't remember what place they each got in their events. However, I just called them over here to rack their brains.
Eric participated in the obstacle course and placed second, the high jump and placed 2nd, 100 yard dash and placed 4th, and Javelin and placed 6th. The next day he was chosen to help with the younger classes. He helped the first grade teacher operate the obstacle course.
Charles participated in the 100 yard dash and placed 4th, obstacle course and placed 2nd, standing long jump and placed 1st and finally the running long jump and placed 2nd.
Katie came along as chief cheerleader and nacho eater. She also fell backwards off the steps of a really high slide. Luckily there were no broken bones just scrapes.
1 comment:
网上聊天交朋友 , 真爱旅舍视频聊天室 , 在线交友 , 网页聊天室 , 网页在线聊天 , 在线聊天工具 , qq在线聊天 , 大秀聊天 , 大秀视频聊天室 , 哪个聊天室有大秀
Post a Comment