We tie dyed our eggs this year. It was fun to see how they turned out each time. We also used this metallic gel dye in a plastic bag. It looked awesome but the gel never really dried. Whatever though, the kids didn't care they just wanted to keep coloring egg after egg after egg.
Katie and I made sugar cookies and a lamb cake also. She is my little helper in the kitchen for sure.
Saturday night I put the kids to bed and was getting out a few things to "help" the Easter bunny. Katie wandered out of her room to find me with various Easter paraphernalia scattered around. "Mom, what are you doing with our Easter baskets?" she asked. I scrambled for an answer and sent her back to bed. The next morning she announced to the others that it wasn't the Easter bunny who left the baskets, it was mom.
The kids loved their baskets regardless of who left them. I made a set of resurrection eggs. Each egg had a scripture and an item that told the story of Jesus and his crucifixion and resurrection. It's a fun way to tell the story. We got all dressed up in our new Easter duds and went off to church. After church we had an egg hunt and nice lunch.







1 comment:
293真人秀场 , 裸体美女视频高清播放 , 裸体美女聊天网站 , 免费裸体女主播聊天室 , 美女裸体聊聊天 , 美女秀聊天室裸体 , 裸体美女聊天视频 , 裸体美女在线聊天 , 韩国美女裸体直播网站 , 午夜聊天室
Post a Comment