Monday, March 14, 2011

So, I haven't posted in a really long time.  Frankly, there hasn't been much to post about.  One event I didn't post about was Eric's last orchestra concert.  The fourth and fifth graders from the entire school district performed together.  I think there were more than 650 students.  They did a fantastic job.  I absolutely love that Eric plays the violin.  He enjoys it so much.  I really hope he sticks with it all the way through school. 

We've been battling sickness around here lately.  Katie and Andrew were first to catch the bug, then lucky me and now lucky Charles.  The weird thing is that none of us have had the same sickness. 

The Pine Wood Derby is tomorrow.   I thought we had another month but was sadly mistaken.  We had to get started and Dean was working so I had the opportunity to cut the car out myself.  It's not easy to cut that little block of wood into something that looks like a car.  I did it though and it turned out just fine. 
Eric's been painting and getting it ready for Dean to put the wheels on it. 

Saturday we got seven gallons of paint for $35.00 at Home Depot.  It is high-end,  no VOC paint that usually sells for around $30.00  a gallon.  I love a good clearance sale. 

And finally, Disney on Ice  Princess Classic is coming to the World Arena on Friday night.  My sweet husband bought tickets for me and Katie.  She has no idea.  We're going to have so much fun getting dressed up pretty to go watch all of her favorite Disney characters.  I'm pretty excited. 

No comments:

About Me

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
.

Followers