Katie and I went to see the princesses on ice last week. I got her all dressed up and told her we were going on a date. She had no idea what we were doing and happily talked the entire time we were driving. When we got to the parking lot I told her what the surprise was. She was so cute and excited. She even thought she would be ice skating with them. We had fantastic seats. She loved every minute of it, except maybe the Mulan part because she has never seen Mulan. She was even more excited when she got nachos at intermission. I wasn't quite willing to fork over $15 for a snow cone in a princess cup and nachos were her second choice. I was so happy to spend some one on one time with her that didn't involve grocery shopping.
Friday, March 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Marcie
- Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
- .












No comments:
Post a Comment