Monday, April 26, 2010

Part of being a preschool teacher is washing the sheets and blankets from nap time.  To get to the laundry room at work we have to go through the boys restroom.  I  was putting the laundry in to wash before I left work for home so I had Katie with me.  I went in and started loading the washer and Katie went to use the bathroom.  I walked out of the laundry room and Katie was sitting on the urinal like it was a toilet. There was a little step stool in front of it so little boys could reach but she thought it was like any other step stool in front of a toilet.  It was a funny sight to see this little girl barely fitting on the urinal, feet dangling, elbows on her knees just doing her business.  I should have snapped a picture with my phone. 

2 comments:

Katie Clifford said...

that would have been a funny site to see!! She is such a cute little girl! Speaking of pictures though... where are the belly pictures??

Marcie said...

I'm afraid to post any belly pictures Katie. It's a little scary.

About Me

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
.

Followers