Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Who made the mess?
Sunday evening I came home from our primary presidency meeting to the smell of blueberries in the boys bedroom. I looked down and there was an open bottle of shampoo spilled on the carpet. I immediately called for Charles (this has Charles written all over it). He said it wasn't him, it was Katie. I could believe that. Katie has become increasingly interested in the contents of closed bottles. I started scrubbing the carpet, making the mess worse because its now becoming a thick lather. Dean came to help and said "you have a soaking wet girl downstairs." Eric was in the shower and Katie decided to join him in her shirt, diaper and shoes. She had a fit when I took her out and removed her wet clothes and shoes. Dean cleaned the carpet and now the room has a lovely scent. Thanks for helping Dean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Marcie
- Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
- .
No comments:
Post a Comment