Thursday, November 6, 2008
Halloween
I have always loved Halloween. As a kid I couldn't wait until after dinner when mom would let us put our costumes on and go trick or treating. I remember my family and the Signs family loading into a car and mom and Sherry driving us all over town. We always came home with so much candy and had such a great time. I want my kids to have the same fond memories that I do. This year the boys were mummies. I bought some old sheets from the thrift store and tore them into strips. Dean wrapped Eric and I wrapped Charles. They were quite cute. We didn't take into consideration getting into a car and driving to the church and the costumes still being intact. After walking around for a bit Eric started loosing pieces of sheet all over the parking lot and Charles was tripping on his loose ends. Katherine was an adorable pumpkin who wandered around and did her own thing. There was a car with music playing and a cooler with dry ice and root beer to drink that held her attention for most of the evening. By the time we left the boys were all but unraveled so we called it a night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Marcie
- Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
- .
No comments:
Post a Comment