Saturday, October 11, 2008
Season of Change
Fall is my favorite season. The chill in the air, changing colors, my birthday. What's not to love? We have had great weather lately. Today was the first time in a long time it was cold and rainy. Eric's school held their Fall Carnival this morning. There were lots of games and food. The kids had a great time. Later that afternoon we went to a swim birthday party for Eric's friend. Eric went down his first water slide. Unfortunately, Charles was not tall enough. This evening I worked on this slide show forever. I couldn't get it on my blog so Dean came to help. With much trial and even more error we did it. Now, if I could learn how to move things around on the page into the places I want them things would be even better. Live and learn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Marcie
- Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
- .
No comments:
Post a Comment