Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dean and I started Weight Watchers the beginning of February.  It was time (past time).  I have never been the skinny girl but never too far from a healthy weight (in my mind).  Even after pregnancy I didn't have a lot of weight to loose and the weight I did need to drop came off easily thanks to nursing.  After Katie and Andrew it came off and then crept back on.  The last five or six months I really noticed the weight in my stomach and legs. 
The dieting hasn't been too bad.  I'm glad to know how unhealthy I was eating before going on WW. We were at Red Lobster a few weekends ago and I was trying to find the most satisfying thing to eat with the least amount of points.  We overheard another table order mozzarella sticks, fish and chips and something else fried.  I leaned over to Dean commented on how many points that would be. 

We're learning to eat more fruits and veggies, smaller portions and cutting out sugary foods and drinks.  I think I am down six pounds so far.  It doesn't sound like much but I can so tell in the way my jeans and shirts are fitting.  I've had to tighten my belt a notch too.  I've got another 25-30 to go.  Wish me luck.

About Me

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
.

Followers