34. That's how old I turned today. 34 is a good number I guess. I don't feel too old. We didn't have anything super special planned for my birthday. Dean and I joined a bowling league with one of his coworkers so that's how we spent Friday night. Saturday I took the kids to the pumpkin patch. The big surprise came Saturday evening when I came home from grocery shopping and Dean and the kids had cleaned the house. When we left that morning it looked like a small tornado had made its way through leaving a little disaster in every room. I was so thankful they had cleaned while I was gone.
This morning they surprised me by making breakfast and making me a "cake" out of donuts. They all came into the bedroom singing, holding my "cake" with candles and each kid had a homemade card. That was great. I look forward to the next 34 years.
.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Marcie
- Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
- .


No comments:
Post a Comment