Halloween was fun this year (isn't it always fun?). Eric wanted to be a bandit. Easy enough. Charles wanted to be a skeleton with a homemade costume and Katie changed her mind every other day. She went from Belle to Sleeping Beauty to Snow White. After going to three different stores I found black clothes for Charles and decided to use glow in the dark paint for the bones. I should have used white paint first, then the glow in the dark paint. Live and learn. His costume turned out good anyway. Katie ended up being Cinderella because I wasn't willing to pay $40 for a Snow White costume. She was super excited because I put make up on her. Andrew was the cutest little elephant ever! Here are the pics of our fun.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Marcie
- Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
- .





1 comment:
very fun! You guys are such a cute little family :)
Post a Comment