This weekend I was on Sugardoodle.net. I frequently visit this website for Primary ideas but had never noticed that on the sidebar there is a link to recipes. I came across a recipe for butterscotch cookies and had to try it.
I sure am glad that I did! I love to bake but usually only bake chocolate chip cookies when I make cookies because that is what my family likes best. This just might be my new favorite cookie. They smell amazing as they are baking and taste even better. Here's the recipe or you can check it out on the Sugardoodle website.
Butterscotch Cookies
4-1/2 c. flour
2 tsp. baking soda
2 c. butter
1-1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. white sugar
2 pkgs. butterscotch pudding (3.4 oz)
4 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
3 c. butterscotch chips
Mix flour and baking soda and set aside. In another bowl, cream together the butter, brown and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Stir in the butterscotch chips. Bake at 375 for 7-9 minutes. Just watch until edges turn a golden brown.
Try them, I promise you'll love them.

1 comment:
These cookies are wonderful. I want MORE!!!!
Post a Comment