The kids' bedding was getting old and worn out and they were having a hard time keeping their rooms clean and beds made. Dean and I decided that if we got them new bedding it might help motivate them to keep things a little tidier. I found an adorable pink bird themed set for Katie, I couldn't pass it up. Charles loves Star Wars the Clone Wars so we found him sheets and then found a green and blue comforter that coordinates. For Eric we found a blue plaid set. He was a little sad that he didn't get Star Wars but the extra decorative pillows and bed skirt that came with his set made up for it. They were so thrilled with their new bedding. Charles hovered around the washer and dryer all night waiting for the sheets to be finished so we could make his bed. Here are few pictures of the kids loving their new beds.




No comments:
Post a Comment