Eric and Charles seem to get sucked into As Seen on TV infomercials. Lately they have shared some of their favorites that would surely make my life much easier and save a few dollars. The first is the Topsy Turvy tomato planter. Not only would I have many beautiful, ripe, delicious tomatoes, but I wouldn't have to do any more back breaking bending, digging or weeding. We wouldn't lose our tomatoes to spoilage on the ground either. Charles always reminds me of what a good idea this is.
The next brilliant product is the Touch N Brush. This is the hands free toothpaste dispenser. This is the product that Eric really thinks we should invest in. Besides being hands free it dispenses the perfect amount every time. It also uses every last bit of toothpaste, therefore saving me money. No more wasting that last little bit at the end of the tube.
Then there is Nutri System (admittedly, I have put on a few pounds since Katie was born and the boys have even told me that it looks like I might be having another baby). Eric thinks this would be good for me because I could eat what I want and still loose weight AND the food is delivered right to my door. How much better could it get?
The last item is more for them than for me and would keep them entertained for hours. Bendaroos, the magic wax super string. There is no glue, no stains and no mess (maybe that part is for me), they don't break and you can use them over and over again.
After reading this don't you agree that maybe this would make my life a little easier and think of the money I could save from the toothpaste!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Marcie
- Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
- .
No comments:
Post a Comment